Tuesday 13 August 2013

My life in Whanganui

Well, here I am sitting here writing this right now at 35 mins to past nine.
Well better get on with it. Right now I am in Wanganui wishing I could be with my friends in Whakatane. My life in Wanganui is a lot different than Whakatane. At school at Whakatane it was a dream come true, no uniforms, ordering lunches, maths was fun and many more things you could imagine. But at Wanganui uniforms, parking metres, grocery prices more expensive, no canteen at school! Now  I am going to say positive thing about Wanganui instead of comparing or judging. the positive things are good friends, awesome teacher, huge house, close to Mount Taranaki, skiing, desk inspection and many more. I'll write again when I've got enough room to write see you later or at least write later!        

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Karearea Kids